TRIO - organic liquid fertiliser
Humic and Fulvic Acid, which help the plant in faster uptake of minerals and trace elements in the soil.
Liquid format for quick action. Can be used as foliar spray or soil drenching.
How does TRIO help ?
TRIO is made form Lignite and Peat and has high carbon. The Humic and Fulvic acids work as chelating agents and make nutrients available for plants. TRIO helps improve soil structure, whilst creating a stable soil environment, by naturally behaving as water storage and a transport for nutrients. The Amino acids in TRIO aid in soil buffering, plant root growth, stress tolerance and the enhancement of the photosynthesis process. TRIO, the organic liquid fertiliser, aids in both the amount and quality of crop yields.
Humic and Fulvic Acids help chelate minerals and elements in soil into easily absorb able compounds.
Natural Wetting agent
Humic and Fulvic acids naturally help build Humus in soil and improve the water holding capacity of the soil.
Power of Amino Acids
Amino acids in TRIO help accelerate the overall plant growth. Help withstand stress and increase yields.
TRIO – Essential Organic Fertiliser
TRIO is an organic formulation containing Essential Organic Acids (EOA) required to activate plant metabolism for healthy and balanced growth. TRIO is made from the extracts of soya and plant proteins enriched with potassium humate concentrate and Fulvic acid complexes from peat.
In addition to the requirement of essential nutrients for plant growth, the requirement of essential organic acids is also important to activate plant metabolism for healthy and balanced growth and to bring about the genetic potential of the crops with respect to the quantity and quality of the yield. TRIO contains the most essential organic acids like Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid and Amino Acids required for accelerating the growth and enhancement of yield.
TRIO can be used on all the plants and crops.
|Category of Crops||Crop Names|
|Veggies||Tomato, Chilies, Brinjal, Leafy vegetables, Onion, Potato, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Capsicum etc.|
|Fruits||Citrus, Stone fruits, Berries, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Pomegranate, Olives etc.|
|Flowers||Roses, Chrysanthemum, Anthurium, Gerberas, Carnations, Tube Roses, Jasmine etc.|
|Broad Acre||Pulses, Lupins, Wheat, Barley, Soybeans, Cotton, Sunflower, Millets etc.|
How Trio Works
- The carboxylate and phenolate groups of Humic and Fulvic acids improve the absorption and translocation of essential nutrients for faster assimilation and growth.
- The Amino acids in TRIO are the fundamental ingredients in protein synthesis and this ready supply / availability enables faster assimilation through enhanced photosynthetic process.
- The Humic and Fulvic Acids improves cell membrane permeability which hastens cell growth and division.
- The Humic Acid maintains the hydric balance of the cells, improving drought resistance.
- TRIO when applied on soil (Soil drenching) improves soil structure through the addition of much needed organic acids for formation of Humus, thereby increasing soil microbial activity to create a favorable root zone for faster establishment of young plants.
The benefits of Trio are:
The known benefits of using TRIO in crop production are
- Promotes growth by activating metabolic process of the plants.
- Increases the nutrient uptake through improvements in root development.
- Accelerates vegetation, flowering and fruiting due to instant supply of Amino Acids.
- Increases yield and quality of produce due to Hydric properties of these organic acids.
- Imparts tolerance to draught and other metabolic stresses.
- Biodegradable, ecofriendly and nontoxic to crops and environments.
Nutrients and Analysis
|Potassium Humate Concentrate||40%|
|Fulvic Acid Compounds||10%|
|Soya Amino Acids||10%|
|Lime CaCO3 as Neutraliser||2%|
|Treated Plant Proteins||38%|
|Amino Acids Content||4.62%|
TRIO Method of Application
Dilute TRIO to a ratio of 3-7ml to 1 litre of water
Preparation of TRIO spray solution
Shake the bottle well to achieve a consistent viscosity. Add 3-7 ml of TRIO to a spray bottle, add a little quantity of water from the litre of water & mix well. Add the remaining quantity of water to make up the volume of spray solution.
For inputs in farms and orchards. Shake the bottle well, add 5ltrs of the TRIO bottle into a bucket of water and stir to achieve a consistent mixture and then add the mixture into a 1000 Ltrs tank for spraying or drip irrigation.
Application of TRIO spray solution
The ideal method of application for a fast response from plants, is to spray the leaves. Apply to the underside of the leaves. For the best results, spray on days with no rain and little wind.
TRIO application times
it is recommended that you spray the plants twice. The first spray should occur during the early growth stage and then follow it up with another spray in 4 weeks time.