Soil Buddy is a natural product made from Neem seed cake which is non-toxic, 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Certified Organic and 100% Botanical.
SOIL BUDDY is designed to enhance the quality of the soil providing increased nutrition to the plants
A natural pesticide
SOIL BUDDY protects the plants and crops from pathogens and insects such as lawn beetles, naturally.
Better crop yield
SOIL BUDDY improves the organic content of the soil by providing micro and macro nutrients.
SOIL BUDDY – Organic and 100% Botanical
Organic Soil Conditioner
Soil Buddy is an organic soil conditioner, suitable for all soils and crops. Soil Buddy is designed to enhance the quality of the soil providing increased nutrition to the plants, improving crops and increasing harvests.
Soil Buddy achieves this by using quality Neem seeds. Neem seeds come from the Neem tree, which is a tropical evergreen tree, native to India and can be found in other South-Eastern countries in the world. Every piece of the Neem tree is useful with the Neem seed cake the part that helps with soil conditioning.
Neem seed is unique because it is a purely botanical product, therefore, it is chemical free and will have an effect on the soil at every stage between application and decomposition.
The benefits of Soil Buddy include:
• Soil enrichment
• Significantly improves the soil aeration
• Increased water holding capacity
• Retains applied and native nutrients and
• Releases slowly thereby creating a uniform nutrient release
• Significantly reduces nitrogen loss from the soil
• When used with other fertilisers, it will enhance the efficiency therefore improving nutrient uptake by the plants
• As it is a botanical product, it will decompose naturally by soil microbes
• Protects the plants an crops from pathogens and insects, works as a natural pesticide
• Essential component in organic farming, and home gardens
• Non toxic, safe to the environment and 100% biodegradable
• Better crop yield
• Improves the organic content of the soil by providing micro and macro nutrients, also improving fertility of the soil
• Improve soil structure
• Increase in beneficial organisms
• Reduce alkaline content in the soil because when decomposing produces organic acids.
• Regular application makes the soil more fertile
Subscribe to Our Newsletter