Organic Pest Control
Ready to Spray Solution
SXC Certified Organic and 100% Botanical.
NONEMA is a natural herbal formulation having highly potent principles for the control of plant parasitic Nematodes. Nonema is an aqueous extract of active ingredients from medicinal plants like Asparagus species and Aloe species. Nonema is found to be effective against a wide range of Nematodes that attack the root system of the crop plants. Since the formulation is an aqueous extract, Nonema is easily absorbed by the plants when sprayed.
Once the active ingredients reach the plant metabolic system, it migrates to the root and below ground portions to impart the protection process from Nematodes. Since Nonema is made from the medicinal plants, the active ingredient gets hydrolyzed within the plant system and does not leave any toxic residues on the plants or on the yield.
NONEMA belongs to the category of broad-spectrum Nematicide as the active ingredient incapacitates the feeding capability of common plant parasitic nematodes like Cyst Nematode, Root Nematode, Leaf and Stem Nematode etc. Even the infected plants will recover faster to resume normal growth process to produce a significant yield.
Nonema – Organic and 100% Botanical
Mode of Action
Nonema protects the plants & yield by controlling the plant parasitic nematodes through:
- As repellant, the herbal principles of Nonema repel the nematodes from feeding the
- The active ingredient retards the formation of Giant Cells around the head of the
- The retarded Giant Cells could not cause damages to the roots or other parts of the
- Timely application of Nonema before susceptible stage will ensure resistance to Nematode infestation.
Nonema is well suited for Organic Agriculture and in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programs because of the following salient features:
- Nonema is a natural product, absolutely non-toxic, 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Prevents Nematode infestation when applied at the early stage of the
- The infested plants recover fully when treated with Nonema and even grow well to give the yields.
- Nonema does not destroy natural predators and parasites of pests thereby allowing these natural enemies to thrive to keep a check on the nematode
- Nonema is harmless to non-target and beneficial organisms like pollinators, honeybees, mammals and other vertebrates.
Target Nematodes of Crops:
Nonema protects the crops against the infestation of all Cyst Nematodes, Root Nematodes, Leaf and Stem Nematodes.
The ideal dosage for preventive treatment is 4 ml per lit of clean water. And if used after the incidence of the pests use 8 ml per lit of water.
Mode of application:
Apply as a foliar spray to cover the above-ground parts and undertake soil drenching to protect the roots and tubers from native nematodes.
The ideal time to spray is early in the morning or late in the evening when wind velocity is less. When spraying on the above-ground portions, ensure to apply on the underside of the leaves and flowers to ensure complete protection to the crops. For best results after observing infestation repeat the spray twice at an interval of 15 days.
Pack sizes available:
Nonema is available in 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 5000 ml, 10 Lt and 200 Lt packs.
|Ingredient||Composition in %|
|Asparagus officinallis||10 %|
|Aloe babadensis||8 %|
|Herbal extract stabilizer||4 %|
|Distilled water||78 %|
|Sl No||Parameters||Value / Description|
|3||Appearance||Chocolate brown to blackish colour free-flowing liquid|
|4||Odour||Characteristic odour of digested herbs|
|5||Specific gravity||1.06 gm / ml|
|8||Cold test||No turbidity, no separation was observed|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter